About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Hot Day at the Park

It was a hot day so we went to the park...the park with water spouts that come out of the ground.  Fun times for CJ, Zac and I!  There are so many things I love about these pictures...the look in CJ's eyes as he keeps an eye on his brother, Zac's smile, CJ being so happy and content and his smile shows it all and the fact that in a few pictures I can almost hear them both saying "cheese".  My almost 5th grade oldest is not too old to play, talk and love his almost 2-year old brother...love my boys! 

No comments: