About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Long Time Friends
Tami is a great friend, practically my aunt. She is a sweet, kind and compassionate person who loved being in our family’s life and I totally loved being a part of her life. Many hours exploring and playing down at the river, talking and hanging out and more recently (like this summer) we swam across the river together! Fun times.
So, a few weeks ago she called me to find out if her daughter Mariah could job shadow me for a day. Of course I said yes! Mariah is a great kid. She is still in high school and exploring opportunities for her future. Tami, Robert and Mariah came by for dinner and Mariah ended up staying the night, going to school with me all day then Tami came by the next evening to pick her up. It was great to hang out with such a great kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment