It began great.
It ended great.
Carlos and the boys made me breakfast…wait I need to back up!
Carlos let me sleep in!
Until 10:30. I was in heaven.
Of course I was woken up by kisses and hugs and given a most wonderful card. And as I was sleeping in I was sometimes woken up by more kisses and hugs.
Breakfast/Lunch (guess that is called Brunch) then more lounging around watching some great movies like Maid in Manhattan and Superman II. Then I did go into work for about an hour, just to touch base with what I need to get done in time for work. Finally home for a quick 2 mile run, then on the computer, watching a bit more TV and relaxing a bit more before hitting the sheets.
Now I did do things like laundry, picking up and bathtime but they were all so much easier with such an easy day and my whole family was in a great mood…as they were washing the windows!
See, I told you it was a great day!
Happy Mother’s Day to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment