About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Paige's Pages

Did I ever say what inspired me to name my blog?

3 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

Nope...We're all DYING to know!

Wineland said...

why are you changing the name? Oh, and how did you do that- I messed up on the name of my blog

Unknown said...

Hey, Paige. Paige's Pages - the name itself deserves a Snickers bar and then some. I am honored beyond words. And speaking of poems, I have some Tiger Limericks and haiku for you that will have to be exchanged live and in person. The word identification I had to type in is like something Private Will Stockdale came up with in the classic movie "No Time for Sergeants" when he was asked how he did on the eye test. If you haven't seen that movie, rent it, if it's available. If not, buy it and charge admission.