About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Why is it...

that when I am up late watching TV


...I find the commercials witty and great to watch?

...I find blogs that can make me laugh and cry?

...I read blogs that I will soon forget about and even sooner forget how I got to that blog?

...I find some random movie/show that I HAVE to finish watching no matter what time it is? (ie Xanadu)

...when I reply on friends' blogs, I think they think I am crazy for being up so late.

...I reply on random blogs and feel weird about it.

...I get soooo thirsty and wonder why I am not thirsty when I sleep?

that when I am on Winter Break

...I feel so completely disconnected from my classroom?

...I am happy to not leave my house for days on end?

…I think of about a million things I want to do?

And why is it that I can't find the spellcheck on my blog?  I never feel more complete then when I am hugging my boys?  That seeing my boys smile and looking into their eyes can make me tear up with joy?  That watching TV that has food (that I think is gross) will make me gag?  And why is that that thoughts in my head always seem more profound and deep while they are in my head and seem to get lost in some sort of typing-translation?  I think it is time for me to go to bed.

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

I have the same problem...usually in the shower. I think of all the things I need to do then by the time I get out of the shower I've forgotten them all.

CB said...

Love your little rant here!!! (And, what?!? I missed Xanadu!!! I am a sucker for bad movies...not that Xanadu is a bad movie...okay, maybe a little.)