I love these three shots. Zac wanted to do nothing but sit on the steps. I was very content to let him and watch as they interacted so lovingly. Taylor and Cole started to clapp and sing and Zac joined right in...notice the look on his face. Pure love and joy for his cousin!
I am not sure if he could be any cuter!
My boys on the steps of the MU.
What trip to Corvallis would be complete without hitting the American Dream Pizza, Co?
Then we went make a very short visit to Audrey and her baby Powel. So cute and they have the best play room for the boys. After a very quick catching-up we went to our 4th stop of the day...my Aunt's house across the great city of Albany. We didn't stay long because we will see her all day on Christmas and we needed to make our final stop fairly early. We met up with Beth and Brian and their kids at an Albany hotel for some good conversationi and swimming. What a fun and very busy day!
Here is my favorite shot. I got quite a few of them walking hand-in-hand back to the car. They were laughing and trying to stay in somewhat of a line so I could get them all in the picture. I had just said, "Please, don't turn around. I like the pictures I am taking." At that very moment Zac turned around and gave me this hilarious look! We cracked up! What a ham.



1 comment:
I think Cole must have just tooted. That's what that face means!
Post a Comment