If I just blogged about how busy we were or titled my blog "Busy", that would just seem lame. But..."More than Busy" implies that it has not just been busy work, busy stuff, busy...it has been more than that. I digress.
Running has been taking up a large portion of my life. I enjoy it and and my family is super supportive. Carlos is often watching our kids and a few others..while we all run. It is so perfect and fabulous. He is awesome! CJ has been busy with school...so much homework lately. He has exceeded on his state tests, participated in OR Battle of the Books (and his team is in the semi-finals), he is a 5th grader ready for middle school and I freak out a bit more each day! Zac is talking up a storm, asking a million questions and involved in so much. He is just starting to play for longer periods of time, a bit more independently (which is nice) and he is loving being involved in everything that we are doing. Both my boys are huggers and snugglers.
Spring is just around the corner and I am wondering how gardening is going to fit into the already busy schedule.
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:
Good for you on running! Soooo not my thing, but am impressed with those that can make a commitment to it. Glad that your boys are doing well. I can't believe that you will have a middle schooler next year...or that I will have a high schooler! Yikes! :) Let the fun times begin! Take care...
Post a Comment