I have known Heather since pre-school. We have attended elementary, junior and senior high school together and then OSU. We have seen, done, said, shared, laughed, cried and stayed up too late too many nights doing all of the above and more. She is one of my dearest and greatest friends. I trust her with my secrets and so much more.
Jamie and I became friends in the 4th grade...Gunny Sak dresses, good and bad teachers, laughter and treating each other like sisters since the day we met makes me never want to know what this earth would be without my Jamie. Her inner strength and no-nonsense look at life reminds me that the rose-colored glasses I like to wear need to taken off at times. She is a Mighty Mouse and Care Bear wrapped up in one. Volleyball, Turkey Rama and train trips really would not have been the same without her!
Happy Birthday Ladies. I love ya!
Happy 40th Heather
Trouble...since 1990!
Kim, Shannon, Paige, Mark and Jen
Dave, Heather,Jamie, Paige and Gary.
OOOOOOOO-SSSSSSSSSS-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Oregon State...fight, fight, fight.

No comments:
Post a Comment