About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, September 27, 2010

What I Love About MY 2nd Graders

1. Their two-front teeth...that can be missing and/or two completely different sizes! 
2.  Because of the above mentioned...their lisp when they talk and are still getting control of their voice.
3.  How they are loving, sweet and kind.
4.  How they love to read.
5.  They are sooo literal.
6.  They are super fun.
7.  They enjoy school and like to learn.
8.  They listen to me and to each other...well, that may be a stretch.
9.  Sometimes I get to watch them turn into a learner that is aware of their learning and that is truly marvelous!
10.  They have the best, cutest, more wonderful-est smiles every morning when I greet them at the door!

(I will return to this post periodically...as needed.)

Did I mention I really enjoy my students...each and every year? 
I do.
I really, really do.

No comments: