About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First 5K


I love that I had the goal to do a 5K, love that Hayley and Brian paid to run with me, like really WITH me, by-my-side and I love that Hayley snapped this picture of me heading out onto the bridge (that is me, down in front, center with the black hat and pony-tail). 

Visit my other blog, here to hear about the race and see more pictures.  My sister also has other pictures and 10K race information. 

What a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

Hurry up and sign up for your next race! No time like the present!