About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not sure why his toes are of such high interest...but they are cute!
I know this is a little fuzzy (OK, more than a little) but he was having so much fun with the bubbles and being under water I had to post a picture to remember.  Zac loves the water.  He loves splashing in the tub, dumping the water out of the tub, flipping from side to side, water everywhere, face full of bubbles and not afraid to get himself, the bathroom and me all wet! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just reading your blog after a long while and LMAO! I miss you, Stinks! And well done on your run. I don't run unless chased...but my bike goes faster anyway.:0) I'm also on a mission to lose the last bit of baby wieght. (can I still count it as baby weight if oscar's 11?) Got rid of about 5 lbs last week. another 35 to go and then I'll re-evaluate from there.
Love you babe,
Whitney