May 14, 2000 the day you were born AND Mother's Day. You came into this world so early in the morning. You gave us all quite a scare but you made it and you were so tiny. Just a little 6.9 lbs bundle of joy. Everyone said I was so lucky to have such a great gift on Mother's Day! I felt so blessed and alive with joy. You were such a great baby. Calm and so sweet. You have grown up so fast. Now as a 3rd grader you have grown into a sweet boy who loves sports, math and being around his cousins and friends. Now as a big brother you have shown us another part of how much you can love and give. Thank you so much and I love you so very much.
About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Happy Birthday CJ
May 14, 2000 the day you were born AND Mother's Day. You came into this world so early in the morning. You gave us all quite a scare but you made it and you were so tiny. Just a little 6.9 lbs bundle of joy. Everyone said I was so lucky to have such a great gift on Mother's Day! I felt so blessed and alive with joy. You were such a great baby. Calm and so sweet. You have grown up so fast. Now as a 3rd grader you have grown into a sweet boy who loves sports, math and being around his cousins and friends. Now as a big brother you have shown us another part of how much you can love and give. Thank you so much and I love you so very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Madeline's due date was May 14th, and it is also my very best friend's birthday. Great day!
Post a Comment