First of all it was his 11th birthday yesterday (Happy Birthday) and I can't believe that it was eleven years ago that I got to see and hear this wonderful boy come into the world. Cole is a great kid! We love him so much and I think his cousin Zac loves him just a bit more! They are so cute together, so loving and most times, so patient.
For the past two weeks Cole has been living with us. His mom is still wrapping things up in Bend and his dad is still living in Washington. His mom is moving back in a month and well, Cole wanted to get here quicker so he kind of arranged all that needed to be arranged and now he is living with us! We are thrilled. Did I tell you I love this kid like he is my own? If I didn't actually see him being born (while I was 5 months pregnant!) then I would claim him as mine!
So for these past two weeks we have more milk in the frig, more snacks, more wii playing, more of everything...excepts fighting! Cole and CJ get along wonderfully. In fact, as I type this (really late for a school night) I hear them in there talking and I love it! They are such great friends and really what is more important...sleep or talking with your cousin late at night?
I know the next two weeks are going to fly by and I will cry my eyes out when he is no longer "mine", but for now I am going to enjoy having three kids!
Happy Birthday Cole Bobba-roni, Cole Pickle, Co-Co, Toh-Toh...love ya!





4 comments:
I can't believe he is 11 already! Enjoy the time with him. Didn't know Shelley was moving back...hope everything works out well.
I have a Cole, too. His name is Coleman, but we often shorten it to Cole. I love little boys. They make the world a better place. I trust all went well with the move.
I should add: My Cole is almost 25 now and 6'5, but he's still my little boy. :)
@Teresa...thanks. The move went well. We are thrilled they are back here in our hometown and see them regularly. Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment