About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Everything

We have been fairly busy, just like the rest of the world. 
We found recipes, talked about times to meet, what is going on and made lists.
We grocery shopped, then forgot stuff and had to go back again.. 
We prepped and cooked for 24 hours, ate for 15 minutes and then cleaned up for an hour.  HA!  It was all good.

On Thanksgiving day I had three objectives:  run a 5K with my sister, eat dinner with my family (and all three dishes I took had recipes from Ree) and go see Harry Potter part 1.  All three goals were met on time and perfectly.

It was a great day to be with family and friends. 

I am very thankful.

No comments: