About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

We hosted the traditional homemade stew and bread at our house while the kids came and went...on this very wet night.  As I stayed behind with some great wives (as the menfolk took all the kids around the blocks...) and passed out candy, I was amazed at the fact that we really don't get very many trick-or-treaters anymore.  It makes me a bit sad, but still fun to host great friends and family.

Happy Halloween!
Zac is down in front as a bat...the same costume Stevie wore, then CJ, then Jake and now Zac! 
Jake in the back-left as a skeleton, CJ as himself, Xander as a ninja and then Stevie in Oregon wear. 
Zac and Taylor...Bellybutton and Eyes!


No comments: