About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Race for the Cure

We walked for the cure!  Heather hosted Kari, Bethany and I up at the condo in Portland.  We had a wonderful time eating, talking and walking.  In fact, it was up for discussion...did we walk more or talk more over the 24-hour period.  Bethany provided the fun pink accessories and the weather was perfect...blue skies and a hint of fall in the air.  Wonderful and for a cause that is near and dear to all of us.

My first race of 2012; walked with some great friends.

Kari, Paige and Heather.  Lots of pink, lots of smiles and lots of good times!

No comments: