About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Friday, June 15, 2012

6th Grade

CJ finished up 6th grade exactly like he started...with happiness, great grades, full of excitement and ready for the summer.  He thought it was fun because "it just was", "it was the first year of middle school".  This kid really knows how to express himself.  His best buddy Stevie was there as the locker partner and classmate...they had almost every class together.  I am so very proud of him and his 4.0 GPA, his excitement for learning, his ability to laugh quickly and his interest in sports and art and reading and...and... well, I just think he is a great kid, person, human! 


No comments: