About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
The Sluggers
Carlos and Steve coached the boys again this year in baseball. I have to say that I really, really enjoy watching CJ play. He is a good hitter, great second baseman and I really love it when he play shortstop. I really don't have a baseball team that I follow...either college or professional, but watching my son play melts my heart. The season was mostly wet and cold, but we did have a few days of sunshine here and there and even a few hot games. They had a great season and lost in the first round of the playoffs. Way to to Sluggers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment