About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6 Years

Well, after 6 years, Kinder-5th grade, today is the last day CJ will be coming to school with me.  It was a sad moment for me and a very happy day for him.  He is so ready for middle school, I am so ready for him to stay my little boy.  Do you see how he is resisting the hug?  the picture?  It has been a fabulous six years.  I love you CJ and I will miss our rides together every morning and hearing about your day after school.  Zac will miss you too for pick up!  Love you!

No comments: