About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

His Friends

CJ had a cookie baking date set with my mom so it was just Zac and I today...cooking and making Christmas presents when Lynn called to see if she could drop her boys by while she shopped.

No problem. Easily done. Great kids.

Zac thought all three of her boys (9,7,7) were "his" friends.
They all played and laughed really hard!
In fact, Carlos came home and asked if Zac wanted to go out with him and run errands (he loves doing this) and Zac said, "No, I play with my friends."

So sweet.
I love that kid.

No comments: