About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Come Together, Right Now...

Where did this month go?  It seems just like yesterday that I was celebrating my sister's birthday...that was the 3rd!  Yikes. 

As a month like this goes by I have to wonder; did I appreciate everyday as much as I could?  Did we ever slow down and look up and around?  Was the family time we spent together quality and loving?  Is what I am doing day to day worthy of weeks, months...years of sometimes not remembering? 

Basically, is it all coming together?

No comments: