About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Playdate with Gracie

It seems like forever since we have had a playdate with Gracie AND even longer since I have posted any pictures. 

Last Saturday we met at Scotty's playhouse (a local indoor play area for kids) to let them play, run, climb and explore.  It was a nice hour of fun and a break in the routine.  It has been raining, cold, wet, windy and just plain yucky around here lately so getting in some running and exploring time was good...for all of us.

Zac and Gracie took a bit of time getting to know each other again, but then they did fine.  Zac even got in a quick hug.  They both loved the slide...the climbing up and going down. 

They really are good friends. 

No comments: